Actress Sridevi, her husband Boney Kapoor and actor Nagarjuna were today present at the 'muhurtam' ceremony of the film titled Kadha-Screenplay-Darsakatvam: Appalaraju, which has popular Telugu comedian Sunil in the lead role.
The film, a comedy, is believed to be the story of a young man from Amalapuram in East Godavari district who comes to Hyderabad to make a movie.
Though Varma began his career with Telugu film 'Siva', he moved to Bollywood subsequently.
His last Telugu film was 'Prema Katha', made over a decade ago.
Sridevi, who featured in Varma's two Telugu films -- 'Kshana Kshanam' and 'Govinda Govinda' -- said what she is today is because of Telugu audience.
Nagarjuna, who has featured in several of his films, said he was willing to do another film with the ace director.
- All files are for promotional Purpose only.
- Making CD's and selling them is illegal.
- Files are NOT hosting by this domain.
- Delete from your PC after you use them.
- Comments should be in ENGLISH / TELUGU only.
- Buy Originals..