State bank of india is one of the nationalized banks of india. This bank offers so many features to their internet banking customers.The bank is in need of so much human resource to take their services to nook and corner of india. So the bank decides to give jobs. In the coming years bank need more than 1 lakh persons.
New offers of the state bank are as follows...
check their website through google by searching the term online sbi..
- Open Term deposit accounts online and get e-TDR/e-STDR receipts instantly.
- Now, pay Goa Cyber Treasury (Commercial Taxes) online.
- Now, pay Karnataka Government Commercial Tax payment (VAT).
- Now, pay Maharashtra VAT and CST online.
- Access your pension slip through enquiry menu.
- Enquire about tax deducted on the interest earned by your deposits.
- Charges for Online Draft issue request upto Rs.10,000/- waived,
- Concessional Charges for amount beyond Rs.10,000/- for Retail Internet
- Banking customers.
- Online NRI e-Z trade 3 in 1 account introduced.
- Transfer funds to any Bank from your SBI Account using RTGS/NEFT Facility.
Value Added ServicesDiscover a Simple, Secure and Convenient way to pay all your Utility Bills
- e-Rail reservation service using SBI accounts.
- Mutual Funds investments handled with SBI accounts.
- SBI e-Tax:Online payment facility for retail users and corporates.
- VISA Money Transfer.
- Use your 3-in-1 account to trade online
* eZ-trade@sbi with SSL.
* NRIeZ-trade@sbi with SSL.
Personal Banking - Key Features
- Account Statement (you can get online e-statement without going to bank)
- Funds Transfer (you can transfer funds right from your home or ATM CENTER)
- Demat Account Statement (demat account services like buying and selling shares)
- Demand Draft
- Bill Payment
- Cheque Book Request TDS Enquiry
SBI now provides your Account Balance and Transaction details over phone round the clock. Information on deposits & loan schemes and services also available.
For any queiries .
STATE BANK OF INDIA -CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NUMBER
Contact Us:1800 11 22 11 (Toll-free from BSNL/MTNL landlines) or (080) 2659 9990 (other lines).